Welcome to the “Life of a CA” series, where we discuss different profiles available for an Indian CA post qualification.
In Episode 8, we talk about the MOST requested profile, Transaction Advisory Services, also confused as Mergers & Acquisitions or the M&A and Corporate Restructuring.
CA. Vatsal Modi, a Chartered Accountant, a CA Ranker, Big Four experienced & CFA Candidate is here to spill all the beans!
In this video we talk about:
1. WHAT IS TAS?
2. Why are so many people wanting to get into TAS
3. Skills & Qualifications required for the profile
4. How to Network
5. Surviving & thriving in a hectic work life
6. Experience & Learning in the profile
7. Package of a fresher & Growth
8. How to get into this role being a non-ranker or ranker
9. Making a switch
10. getting into TAS with an average background
Connect with Vatsal here:
Follow me on LinkedIn:
Follow me on Instagram:
Subscribe on Telegram for all updates:
Disclaimer: This video does not intend to promote or demote any company. Views expressed are purely personal & experiential.